Clinical or Registered Psychologist
Are you a warm and upbeat Psychologist looking for a dynamic and diverse private practice?
Are you looking to refine your skills in an adaptive and creative environment?
The LifeWise Centre is delighted to be offering an opportunity for a Psychologist to contribute their unique talents to our highly skilled and collegial team. With passion, desire and courage you will contribute to improving and developing the lives of both adults and children covering a wide range of mental health and life management issues.
Working from our centres in the Newcastle area (Maitland and Warners Bay) this role offers the following:
• Attractive remuneration package
• Flexible working hours in a supportive work-life balanced environment.
• Regular 1:1 Clinical supervision and ongoing support from our friendly, talented and widely experienced team of Professional Clinicians
• Front-line client care for you and your clients from our dynamic, expert Administration team
• Training and use of sophisticated VR Therapy equipment
• Mentoring to support your continued success in the role
• Extensive library of Psychological resources and Assessment tools
• Established and diverse referral network
• Referrals matched to your areas of expertise so that your client base becomes an extension of your personal strengths and interests.
• Encouragement and support to extend your Clinical expertise
• The opportunity to contribute to a Practice which is engaged with the local community
• Clinics shared with Medical Specialists (Psychiatry and Paediatrics) who further enhance our diverse team
• Collaborative opportunities to contribute your ideas, knowledge and experience to further enhance team initiatives.
• Easy to access clinics with free and untimed parking
• Our Warners Bay office is one block from the tranquil Lake Macquarie with access to shops and services within a 2 minute walk.
• Full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia as a Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist
• Expertise in working with children, adolescents and adults
• An ethical commitment with persistence, creativity and a willingness to work in collaboration with clients, their families and other treating health professionals.
• Enthusiasm about ongoing expansion of your skills and knowledge through best practice professional development
• Excellent communication and time management skills, with professional report writing skills (Medicare, 3rd parties).
For more information on our team please find us at www.lifewise.com.au.
For more detailed information please send your resume and any questions to: email@example.com